Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Self-Assessment

I have lots of things should be fixed in my dairy. However, I also think I tried my best to do this project.
I created a new character which is not appeared in the story. She is also a scholarship students, and she is from China. Accurately, I am so lazy that I didn't want to think about the name, so I just use my name for her to be a new character in Sookan's world. Also, because she is a new character that Sookan didn't know who she is. Then, I created other new characters. I tried to make Sookan and my character to be separated but also similar because they live in the same collage. I wanted to let my character talk with Sookan but Sookan didn't write in her dairy because she could not remember everyone in the school. Also, you won't write everything happened today.
For the details, I spent long time to write. This is a very long dairy. I cannot say I include all of the details because I know I still should fix my dairy. However, every details in the dairy was thought by me. I tried to make people really in the story and see all the things with the character. Some of my dairy is very easy and without many details that because I have no time to write more. However, the senses for the character is very abundant. I wrote  the thinking by the character for every events. How she feel, and the moods she has.
Also, the time goes so quickly that I could not go over it again and again. a the only thing I could do is make sure the grammar mistakes are not so much like when I wrote. I know lots of my sentences are very strange to read, but I didn't know how to change. Also, there are so many grammar mistakes, details and somethings I should fix. I think if I have more time I can do more about my project.
This project is spent 3 weeks time, But I just finished writing this Monday because it is really have many things that I could write. For the new characters, for some new stories. I think my dairy is very different from Sookan's. We are writing the same school; we have the same school events; the story is different. They are separated with each other. Maybe this time I did not very good, but I will be better next time because this is the first time for mr to use English to write a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment