Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Diary Entry


11/21
Second day, I went to Princeton. My mom took me to see her friends. They are very nice. We went to one of her friends' house. She cooked lots of food for us. When I went into the house, there has lots of smell of the spices. However, I didn't like those food too much, because there's no Chinese food on the desk. She has a daughter who is born in America but she could speak a little Chinese. My mom doesn't speak English so her friend called her daughter to speak Chinese with us. I thought her daughter doesn't like speaking Chinese so I tried to chat with her in English. She said there was a cat slept on her coat because her coat is really soft. I touched it. It likes make by silk and is accurately very soft. She also gave me lots of book to read and played game with me on book. When we should go, she looks a little bit grieved. It made me have the sense of achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment