Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Spring Break

In this spring break, I went to have some classes about my drawing. I live in Changzhou, but my mom thought there's no great teacher about drawing in Changzhou, so she found a professor in Wuxi for me. 
Because the place for me is too far away, I almost should spend 1 hour on the way there. That is a Art university. Professor let me drew with the students in the morning. In the beginning, I am very embarrassing because there only me is a high school students. However, after spending one day with them, I found they are also the students. Most of the topic they are talking about I knew and can talk with them. Over there, I have a good time.
However, although I have leant drawing for more than 10 years, I didn't draw anymore when I come to America. Also, I didn't draw the same kind of art. Therefore, I have so many problems when I was drawing. Professor taught me the way to draw that. First, he drew one and give me to see the steps to draw those. Than, he told me how to make the works looks really. Next, he let me draw one for him to see, and he will give me some advice when I was drawing. Finally, when I have done my work, he let me see what should I add. 
I draw 7 works in my whole spring break. In the beginning, I just drew some objects. Then, I began to draw the face of the people. In the end, I drew some clothes, shoes and jeans. I told professor I want to lean fashion design. He gave me lots of materials about fashion. He told me if I want to lean, I will lean well. I thinks  so.,I will spend some of my rest time on practicing drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment