Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Sookan and me

When I came to America, I also very nervous but not like Sookan. She has scholarship so she is more pressure in the school on her study. When I came to America, the first thing I think is to chat with American. Also, I was thinking about can I understand what the teacher said and will they speak to fast? By the other way, I was very exciting. That is my first time live outside for so long and I should take care of myself. In China, my mom will do everything for me and I don't have anything need to do. I wanted to try to make my life to be myself. Therefore, when I came to the U.S. The most emotion for me is exciting. I cared more about my life not my study. Sookan is different from me, she needs to keep her scholarship. She should spend more time on study than me. Also, when I came to America, it is eighth grade, but Sookan is in university. The life in university is more tired than eighth grade.
There still have some points, when I came to the school, I found the Chinese is not very few. But there's no Korean in Sookan's university as so long. However, as the same, we both very nervous to chat with American. Even, I don't say anything in the class because I afraid to say wrong things. But Sookan also different from me. She has a good roommate that can help her about her English and life. Next point, Sookan should find a job to make money, but my mom support my life and I was too young to have a job in U.S. And, the first time when I get to America, my mom and dad were coming with me and I was not so lonely. Because my family can support me to go back. I can see them fourth in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment