Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Reading and Writing

Reading and Writing
I like reading books. My favorite book is The Giver. This book is about a boy who was lived in a small community. However, this community is a perfect world. They don’t any pain and there’s no bad things in this community. One day, the boy saw a things that called color. He became a most important people in this community that who can have all the memory about this world. He knew what’s the snow; what’s the war; and he saw a very different world. However, he also very confused why others could not see this pretty world even this world have pain have wars. So, he ran away from this unreal community. He saw lots of things that he never saw it before. In the end, this boy died. I like this kind of books which have a very interesting story. It seems not real but I can’t forget it. Also, sometimes I will read some short stories and there are some themes in it. When I read these stories, I can know something in our life. This kind of books can give a direction for my life. For the story, I like reading the happy end or no ending that I can think by myself.
The favorite kind of the words that book has is the lively. Because if I read a book which have a lot of formal language I will feel very unreal, and I won’t meet these things in my real life. And also, the very lively words will make me like a person in the story and saw what’s happened. It's make the reader very comfortable and make them want to read more about this. By the other way, if this book have lots of vocabularies, you should stop there and find what's this word means. When you find the meaning of this word, most of the time you will forget what happened at the last moment I the book. For this kind of books,I have no interest in them, because I should stop and read the last sentence again and again. It will lose so many time, and I will feel this story is very unreal in life. I don't know what happened in the story. Just like when I feel I am in the story and see what's happened, there is a hand before my eyes, I cannot see anything. I always give up this kind of stories.
I like writing, but in my writing, there are lots of grammar mistakes. I try to change a lot and now it’s more better than when I came to America. I like writing some stories. It can about me and also about some books or movies. I thought writing is very interesting but sometimes I can’t find a good title and a good theme. By the way, I like writing some very lively things, such as my life, or whatever I saw and whatever I heard. Before I went to this school, I’ve written a story in Chinese which is about the ancient china’s love; the love story in ancient china.

When I choose a good book, first I will saw the title about this book. If I have interest in it, I will begin to read the menu in the book. When I read the menu, I will almost know the things in the book. If I feel this story is interesting, I will begin to read it. That's why I know a good title is important for a book because the reader will see the title first when they choose a book to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment