Monday, May 23, 2016

Drama

We have drama on Friday and Saturday. Because I am a dancer in the first step, I only see the second part, and I already watched that for 3 times.
I was confused when I know we should have a show this week. It is very nervous when the show will began a week later. We spent the whole week to practice and make our dance to be better and better. I learnt this dance in only one week. In the beginning, because I was sick, I missed lots of part of the dance. I couldn't follow others. That made me very said. Then, I practice more and more time, I danced better and better. The only thing that is hard for me is the memorization. I should remember all the things in one week, and the couch wouldn't teach us as carefully as they did in the first time. However, I think I did week on the stage. I smiled and watch the audiences.
When the first step finished, we went to the auditorium to watched the drama. I think this drama is very interesting. Especially, the part for the girl called "Sam" and the boy "John". I like their singing; I like the action of Sam; I like the last part when Sam run after John. The girl is very brave that she can tell the person who she likes. This kind of musical made me very exciting that I want to know more and more, and watch more. I even took a video about this part for my friends to tell them how interesting is this drama. 
I think this drama is very interesting and exciting. I could hear the laughing during the whole show. The audiences are also very nice that they didn't just sit there and watch the show. They gave us the laugh and handclap. I think that was the best encouragement for the actors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment