Sunday, April 10, 2016

Pobby and Dingan Project

I want to do the painting. Every week, I will spend  two or three hours in the art building to do the work. I think if I do the artwork, I cannot work too less once because artwork should be silent and slow; that will let people deep in painting. Therefore, maybe I will spend more time one week and less week to do my work. If there are too long time between two time of paint, the felling will be different. I have two reasons that I want to do my painting project.
First, I found a very interesting picture about Pobby and Dingan online, I want to paint them out and show that to the others. Also, I want to change a little thing in it because I want to draw Pobby and Dingan very clearly. On the other hand, I think this picture summarize a lot about the whole book.
Second, I want to have the art major later, so I want to draw as many as I can. Because in the dorm, I will draw something on my own book. Then, I will choose some to be my portfolio. I think this work also can be part of that. Also, because I always stay in my room during the weekend, I think I should go outside. I want to do some work and walk a little. Maybe, when I have done this work, I will go outside every weekend and go to someplace to paint.
I also asked other what are they work about. However, I think the board game have two people is enough; I am not very good at action; the essay should spend long time, and if there are two people in it, it should be very long work. By this reasons, I think the painting is the best choice for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment